Sharing a ThreadBox
ThreadBoxes can be shared with a link or embedded on your own website.
- Navigate to the ThreadBox you want to share.
- Click on the menu icon in the top-right corner of the page, and select “Copy share link” or “Get embed code,” depending on which option you want to use.
- Copy the link or embed code from the window that opens.
- Sign in to VoiceThread.
- Click on your email address in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select “ThreadBoxes” from the menu.
- Click on the ThreadBox you want to edit.
Provide a direct link to a ThreadBox. To get that link, first click on the “Options” button at the top of the page.
The link for the ThreadBox will appear at the bottom of the Options page.
Start by clicking on the “Embed” button at the top of your ThreadBox page.
Select the size at which you want to embed the ThreadBox, and then copy the embed code.
Tip: We recommend a minimum embed height of 600px and a width that uses 100% of the available space.
Participants who want to follow a ThreadBox can also bookmark it.